Faena Forum | Miami, Florida
March 27, 2024
Entry Deadline: October 6, 2023
World 50 Group’s 2023 Inclusion & Diversity Impact report revealed an encouraging trend: Nearly three-quarters of respondents expressed that momentum behind their DEI initiatives had either increased or dramatically increased in the past 12 months. While DEI has become a critical priority for businesses today, the companies that are successfully turning DEI conversations into meaningful—and measurable—action are the ones that are empowering the right voices along the way.
We are dedicated to continuing this momentum through the 2024 I&D Impact Awards, spotlighting outstanding organizations, leaders, and teams who are trailblazing systemic and scalable solutions for more equity within the workplace.
“We have made progress, but we are not done. We need to continue to make DEI a focus. This is a business imperative.”
– Eliana Nunez
Vice President, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, The Cigna Group
Categories & Entry Criteria
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
of the Year
of the Year
I&D Team of the Year
- Worked together to encourage progress on DEI initiatives.
- Fostered a culture of inclusion and diversity across the business and communicated their progress and impact in a consistent and timely manner.
- Implemented new approaches and shown creativity in solving problems.
I&D Leader of the Year
- Partnered effectively across the organization to manage change and encourage progress.
- Introduced techniques to embed diversity and inclusion across a variety of workplace practices.
- Accelerated progress against the company’s DEI metrics and goals.
- Helped to elevate DEI as a priority internally and at the leadership level and influenced strategic business decisions.
Community Impact Award
The Community Impact Award recognizes a company that has had an impact on communities by supporting education or development programs, health care, infrastructure, or other areas of need.
- Introduced new programs, initiatives, or campaigns that improve individual lives or communities where their business operates.
- Pledged to support underserved and/or marginalized local populations in creative and collaborative ways to improve social inclusion.
- Partnered effectively with external stakeholders and community members to address areas of need, manage change, and encourage progress.
- Introduced techniques and updated processes to improve inclusivity across a variety of workplace practices.
- Elevated or created new employee education and engagement initiatives to celebrate and embrace inclusivity.
- Established a long-term commitment to an inclusive culture by embedding it into corporate values.
I&D Impact Award
- Attained CEO and board support to make significant change and inspire further progress in DEI.
- Made substantial progress (no matter the stage of their journey) against the company’s DEI metrics and goals.
- Identified and executed against tactical opportunities at the enterprise level to drive greater change in DEI.
- Developed a robust and measurable DEI program that is delivering demonstrable impact.
- Provided information or data publicly relating to their DEI efforts.
- Pledged to create a more diverse and inclusive environment for their employees by setting long-term goals and working toward milestones.
- Exhibited how published data and transparent information can positively impact the business.
Gender Equality Award
In honor of our friend and colleague David Latten
- Promoted gender equality by advocating for equity within their organization.
- Implemented measurable innovative strategies, policies, and programs to promote gender equality in areas such as recruitment, promotion, compensation, and work-life balance.
- Fostered a culture of inclusion and respect, where all employees feel valued and empowered, regardless of gender.
- Collaborated with internal and external stakeholders to drive meaningful change and achieve tangible outcomes in advancing equity and equality. This can include partnerships with community organizations, industry associations, or government bodies.
I&D Ally Award
- Served as a partner to the DEI function to the extent that they made a significant contribution to DEI impact at an enterprise level.
- Gone above and beyond day-to-day functional roles in support of a DEI vision.
- Taken responsibility and shown initiative for improving DEI issues affecting their areas of influence.
- Addresses a real and significant challenge or opportunity that corporations faced in relation to DEI.
- Prioritizes a positive user experience that focuses on ease of application and usability.
- Is a unique and creative solution to addressing a long-standing challenge.
- Delivers demonstrable improvements to DEI with attention paid to measurable metrics.
Meet the Judges